Wednesday, November 21, 2018

I Finished One

In a lot of my recent posts I have mentioned how many 2018 teams sets I have yet to complete.  Sure I could hop online and complete sets quick, but that takes away the fun of trading for me.  Half of the thrill is the hunt.  Last week I was thrilled to work out a trade with TCDB member 860502 that brought the last 10 cards I needed (minus the dreaded photo variations) from the 2018 Topps Update set. 

Before the trade I only had 1 Cardinal from the set, so it was great to get 10 in one trade.The Ozuna is my favorite card of this group.

Strange how I needed 5 vertical and 5 horizontal cards.  The O'Neill is my favorite of this bunch.  Both O'Neill and Mikolas have 3 different variations in the set.  Thanks Topps

Since I finished one set, I might as well start another.  These 3 cards are from the 1982 TCMA Greatest Hitters set.  Not sure why Musial is red border and the other 2 are green.  Maybe there are variations in this set also.    

1 comment:

  1. It looks as thought the first 13 were red, and the rest green. Don't ask me why, but it doesn't appear that there are variations.

    ReplyDelete