Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Cool Trade

I have touched on this before in some previous posts, but I love seeing the unique usernames some collectors come up with on TCDB.  My latest trade envelope was courtesy of member aint56cool.  I am not sure why 56 is so cool, but I know he sent some nice Cardinals my way.  That makes him cool in my book.

Minor league cards are always cool with me, especially of guys who actually played for the Cardinals.  These 3 cards brought my 1992 Upper Deck Minors set down to needing 1 more card of Rene Arocha for completion.


I have seen the 1990 Collect a Book Ozzie Smith card, but never any from 1991 Line Drive.  I will have to track down the Lou Brock from this set to go along with Gibson.

1993 Action Packed is another set I know little about.  I traded for the Ken Boyer earlier this year, but still have 6 more Cardinals to track down.  Maybe I will get lucky and find them in a dime box someday.

I showed off a few 1996 Flair cards earlier this month. I added 3 more in this trade.  The top 2 are the gold foil, the Ozzie is from the silver set.       

  

No comments:

Post a Comment