Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Two PWE Tuesday

Last night's mail brought 2 more PWE from TCDB members.  The first came from bigslick445.

He included 5 2019 Topps inserts.  2 are being traded, so I just scanned the Cardinals.  The Ponce is the best of the bunch.  I hope he gets a chance in 2020 to stick in the bullpen.  I have always liked the fight in him.  It must take a lot of courage to almost die from a line drive and come back a year later with out missing much of a beat.

The second trade came from Tmac7.

The O'Neill card completed a team set.  My son received a nice Altuve to push his total to 236 different cards.  I doubt he will hit 250 before 2020, but you never know.  I added another copy of the 2019 Topps Busch Stadium card for autograph purposes.  I think I have 4 or 5 now that I can use next month at the Cardinals Caravan or Winter Warm Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment