Thursday, December 3, 2020

4 Big Macs

I have never eaten a Big Mac in my life.  Lettuce, pickels, and mayo are a few things I cannot stand.  I can stand cards of Big Mac, aka Mark McGwire.  TCDB member travis_january is a McGwire collector who had a few duplicates he sent my way in exchange for some of the same.


I opened quite a few packs of 1998 Ultra, but cannot remember seeing any Notables inserts.  Now I have one.  The 1998 Leaf is a short print that leaves me one card short of the team set.  Of course it is also a short print.  


The 1999 SPx card did not scan well at all.  It looks like a bird did its business on the right side, but I assure you the card is clean.  The 1999 Pacific base card completed my team set.  Travis sent a message after he mailed my end saying the SPx card had a slight ding in the upper left corner.  If you look closely you might see it, but even in hand it is hard to notice.  He included a 5th card because of the ding.


Not very often do I receive a 1962 card in excellent condition as a throw in.  This card is in great shape for being almost 60 years old.  I have a handful of other 1962 Cardinals, but this one is by far in the best condition.  


2 comments:

  1. That Bill White is sharp!

    As a wise man once said: I like the Whopper, F*ck the Big Mac.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take a Whopper anyday over the Big Mac, but only with cheese.

      Delete