Thursday, July 15, 2021

EBAY Win

It has been a while since I showed off an EBAY purchase.  It has been a little over 2 months since I won an auction for cards that were not part of a box break.  It is not that I do not look or cannot find something I want.  It is more that I tend to look for bargains unless I have some Paypal funds to spend.  I had close to $10 in my account just waiting to be spent, so last week I looked to add a new Cardinals autograph to my collection.

Topps has started to crank out the Whitley autographs the last couple of months.  Glad I did not jump on some of his Topps Inception autos that were selling for more than $10.  This Series 2 1986 card was about $7 delivered.  His Stadium Club autos are a little cheaper, but the 1986 look takes me back to when I first started collecting cards.  He does not have much of an autograph to brag about, but it does count.


No comments:

Post a Comment