Thursday, April 13, 2023

Archives Auto

It has been a pretty hectic week on the home front.  High school baseball season is in full swing.  Since Friday, my son has had a game every day except for Sunday.  Once home from his games, there is yard work that needs to be done until it gets dark.  That leaves little to no time for cards.  I did have a not so recent EBAY win arrive last week.  I paid within 10 minutes of the end of the auction, and the seller provided a tracking number the next day.  10 days later it finally is dropped off at the post office.  I hate when sellers do that.  I did leave positive feedback, but only 1 star for shipping.  At least it arrived safely.


My newest Cardinals auto is from the 2022 Archives Signature set.  Tenace did not have a very long Cardinals career, but he was a member of the 1982 World Series team.    


2 comments:

  1. I was very happy to see Tenace has a few signed Topps cards from last year. As for the delayed shipping thing... that's a total bummer. I'm currently in a similar situation. Purchased a 2 card lot this past weekend and the seller finally shipped today. On a positive note, he did refund some of the shipping which was pretty cool. But I'm not going to get too excited until the cards actually arrive.

    ReplyDelete