Tuesday, June 4, 2024

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #80

After taking last week off due to a lack of trading, I returned today with a couple of small trades.  My trading habits have suffered the typical summer slowdown.  I have not completely stopped, just have not had the time or energy to initiate very many deals.  I am still looking to do a handful of trades each week.  Today's first pwe package came from member KC's Kards.


2 more 2024 Bowman to cross off my want list, along with a 2023 Prizm.  Davis and Walker are both former first-round draft picks off to slow starts.  Graceffo has been night and day in his starts in Triple A.  Really good or really bad.

Second trade came from member JustinBobo77.


Sonny Gray has been very fun to watch.  Even when he has a bad start, he still works quickly and strikes out some batters.  I believe he is starting the game Thursday night that my entire family will be attending.  This 2024 Heritage is a short print.


This 2022 Diamond Kings Lou Brock short print completed my team set, and the Molina 2022 Mosaic also completed a team set.  


  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment