Tuesday, July 21, 2026

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #148

It has been awhile since I was able to make consecutive 2 for Tuesday posts.  It is nice to have a flow of cards coming in again.  Today's first package came from member bdhrbob.  Bob and I have traded Cubs for Cardinals multiple times across 2 different sites.


Cardinal fans are pretty excited about Rodriguez, although he joins an already crowded catching situation.  He is only 19 year old, but could see a debut next year.  The kid can hit.  The Svanson finished my 2025 Topps Chrome Update team set.


Stadium Club looks good in almost any color.  I prefer the red background for obvious reasons, but sepia and lime green are not bad.


I am not a fan of the Topps Holiday buybacks, but it is hard to say no to a Musial card.  Do we really need buybacks of a card that is not even 5 years old?

The second package came from member Rooty10.  This was a Royals for Cardinals trade.


Chipping away at the 2025 Topps Chrome Platinum team set with 2 Hall of Famers and a Gold Glove winner.


The second Winn of the package is the only Cardinals in 2025 Bowman Chrome.  Finishing off today is a 2020 Topps Chrome Prism refractor that finishes my team set.

  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment