Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I Got High from Opening the Mail

Monday I received one bubble mailer from a trader on the Trading Bases message board.  We worked out a trade where I sent him a Brewers auto for a 2015 Topps Chrome Refractor auto of Xavier Scruggs.
A nice shiny card numbered to 499 with a sharp blue on card autograph.  Scruggs does not have the nicest auto, but at least you can somewhat make out the first letter in his first and last name.  This was the only card I was expecting in the envelope, but out popped these also:



These are the only Cardinals in the 2015 Topps Heritage High Numbers set.  Although I will most likely receive all of these from Nacho's group break, it is always nice to receive something unexpected no matter how valuable it may be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment