Thursday, January 21, 2016

Autograph Deja Vu

My last couple of posts summarized my weekend in St. Louis at the Cardinals Winter Warm Up.  One of the main reasons of going is to get autographs.  Most of the players on the big league roster are there signing along with some alumni and minor league players.  I was lucky to get a couple of autographs from Triple A player Jacob Wilson.  When I got home Sunday evening I had a couple of bubble mailers waiting for me.  One contained this:
I won this 2015 Bowman's Best auto on Ebay for $3.99 delivered.  Topps did a very nice job with this set.  The autograph is on card and the blue sharpie stands out well.  The base cards feature a team logo in the background instead of the star that the rookie autos have.  Stadium Club is my favorite set from 2015, but Bowman's Best would be a close second.  I guess I have a preference for cards that lack a traditional border. 

No comments:

Post a Comment