Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Best Kind of Trade Package

I have been trading some of the cards from the EBAY lot I featured in my last post.  My first package arrived yesterday.  I worked out a trade on The Bench trading board involving 2 Keon Wong cards.  I received a small but sweet 2 pack of 2015 Bowman's Best cards.

I have not heard or read too many other opinions about the look of these cards, but I like them.  This is just a base card, but the various refractors are very sharp, especially the atomic refractors.  I love the large logo in the background and the lack of a border.

The background for the prospect auto cards feature a star instead of the team logo.  Not quite as colorful, but appropriate for the Future Star theme.  Plummer was the Cardinals #1 draft pick in 2015.  He played high school baseball in Michigan where the batter started with a 1-1 count.  I am not for sure the reason for that, but maybe it helped Plummer develop a good batting eye.  He projects to be a good average, high OBP type hitter with 10-15 home run potential.  I would guess he is at least 3-4 years away from the Majors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment