Wednesday, July 27, 2016

First Trade Package in a While

It seems like it has been at least a month or so since I have completed a trade.  I did make a few small EBAY purchases, but that is not as exciting as opening a package from a fellow blogger or message board member.  It is even better when you do not know what you may be receiving in return. 

Last week I sent a few 2007 Upper Deck base cards to Trading Bases member Jerry.  He returned the favor with a 2 pack of Cardinals that came earlier this week.


I already have this Craig jersey card, but I am sure there is another Cardinals collector who can give it a good home (Brady do you need this one?)

To me Garcia is one of the most frustrating Cardinals pitchers to watch.  He can be lights out at times, or implode and not make it through the 4th or 5th inning.  After taking a loss yesterday, he is 7 and 7 now.  It will be interesting to see if the Cardinals pick up his option for next year.  The team holds a $12 million option, but with a lot of young pitchers being close to ready, the Cards may go the cheaper route.

No comments:

Post a Comment