Friday, May 25, 2018

# 19,000

One of the many nice features of TCDB website is the ability to track what is in your collection.  You can find out how many cards you have of a certain player, the number of autographs in your collection, and a ton of other stats.  After receiving my most recent trade from member pjdionne12 yesterday, I noticed I have passed 19,000 different Cardinals in my collection.  It will be a while before I hit 20,000, but 19,000 is pretty cool.

 I am almost done with my Cardinals 2018 Bowman set.  I just needed the Jordan Hicks chrome card.

It will be interesting to see how Flaherty does in his next start over the weekend.  He threw 120 pitches in his last start.  Martinez is getting closer to returning from the DL.  With him and Alex Reyes soon to return, the Cardinals have 6 starters for 5 spots. 

It was great to see Piscotty hit a home run in his return after his mother's death.  Even though he is now with the A's, he is still one of my favorites.  I hope he can return to his 2016 form.

Finishing out the package are 3 colorful inserts.  The 2013 Topps Update Emerald Beltran is my favorite followed by the Molina Opening Day blue card.  The extreme close up on the Pujols card is not the best of shots.  It looks like someone pissed in Albert's Wheaties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment