Friday, July 13, 2018

Trades Are Rolling In

It has been nice to have enough spare time the last week to strike up some trades.  I should have 6 or 7 trades coming in before next weekend when I leave for vacation.  2 arrived yesterday with a few Cardinals wants.




TCDB member Noy sent me a couple of 2018 Bowman Chrome cards along with a 2016 Foil Matt Carpenter.  These 3 have been bright spots so far on an otherwise run of the mill team.  Hicks bring the heat every time he appears in relief, Bader plays excellent defense and hits with some power, and Carp has turned his season around after a slow start. 

Along with the 2007 Update Red Back Percival in the first scan, TCDB member jimetal7212 sent me a couple of great inserts.  I love the shot on the 2018 Opening Day insert.  This was from the 2017 opening night game against the Cubs.  The 2018 Pro Debut Fragments card is rather unique.  I cannot remember seeing a card with a piece of a banner on it.  This one is very thick. 

1 comment:

  1. That OD stadium photo is fantastic! Wish I had that one for my St. Louis post.

    ReplyDelete