Wednesday, March 20, 2019

2 More Bench Trades

Continuing with the trades I received from Bench members earlier this week, the first card came from member David K.

David is one of the most generous traders you will come across.  All he wanted in exchange for this nice Gibson jersey card were 3 2019 Cactus League inserts.  Great deal on my end.

The next lot of cards came from member oriolefan1.  As you can guess, I sent him a few O's cards for some Cardinals.
 
Another 2019 Topps Gold Cardinals came home, along with my first Greatest Moments card.  Wish Topps would have used a side shot of Brock so you could see his face.

I do not find very many Honus Bonus cards for trade.  The 2017 set has quite a few Cardinals that I still need along with Silver Logo parallels like the Wong.

Shiny blue Optic looks almost as nice as Bowman Blue refractors.  This 2018 card is numbered to 149.

This is my first 2018 Gallery Canvas card.  Usually I dig the wood border, but the cartoonish looking Hicks  just does not make the card look very good.  Give me a nice photograph any day.


2 comments:

  1. Great deal for the Gibson relic! Low #d, too. I like the Brock and Hicks. Perhaps I should introduce myself to this oriolefan1 and offload some of my my O's cards lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He likes parallels and refractors. If you have a list, I can pass it along.

    ReplyDelete