Friday, February 26, 2021

2 PWEs to Finish the Week

Yesterday's mail was spot on for a change.  I received everything my informed delivery said I would .  Wish it was like that all the time.  Once I was done sifting through the sale flyers and bills, I found 2 small pwe trades staring back at me.  The first was from The Bench member David K.

David is the true definition of a baseball card COLLECTOR.  He is very easy to trade with.  He does not get caught up in the investor part of the hobby.  He runs numerous contests for autographs cards throughout the year, and often trades heavily in your favor.  For these 3 nice 2021 Topps cards, I sent him a couple of Twins refractors.  I offered more, but he declined.  Thankful that guys like him are still around to make this hobby so enjoyable.

The second trade was with TCDB member udelljaru.

The 2020 Topps Finest Flashbacks cards are simply awesome.  I hope Topps does not overdue the 1993 Finest design in the near future.  I have always been a fan of Ponce De Leon since watching him in Peoria.  He always had a cool demeanor on the mound back then.  I given anyone major credit for still wanting to pitch after taking a line drive to the head and almost dying.  I hope he gets a chance to stick with the Cardinals this year in the bullpen.  I think he would be more effective as a reliever due to his high pitch counts.  This 2020 A&G insert highlights his MLB debut of 7 no hit innings against the Reds.
  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment