Friday, October 15, 2021

EBAY Auto

I have not won too many EBAY auctions lately.  In fact last week I won my first card in almost a month.  Looking back at my history, I only bid on 3 auctions in that time span.  I guess 1 for 3 is not bad.  My card arrived 5 days after I paid for it.  That is outstanding considering the current state of the postal system.  


My first Jordan Hicks autograph cost a little over $6 delivered.  He has not had very many new autographs since he has missed most of the last 2 seasons.  There are a few in Panini products, but sticker autographs on non logo cards are not my first pick.  Very happy to add another player to my Cardinals autograph collection.  I am not sure how many different players I have, but I do know I have a little over 350 autographs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment