Tuesday, January 4, 2022

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #5

I missed my 2 for Tuesday post last week.  In fact I missed almost all posts last week.  With family in town that I only see twice a year, blogging was put on the back burner.  My 3 brothers and I spent last Tuesday redoing our parents back porch.  What should have been a half day job turned into a day and a half.  Their house was built in the 1950s.  It is hard to find a room with square corners on a building that old.  It makes putting up new paneling and drywall very difficult.  That is all done now and I am back to catching up on trade posts.

The first pwe trade came from member LetsGoOs.  As you could have guessed from his username, I sent 3 Orioles his direction for 3 Cardinals.


Another day, another 2 2021 Topps Holiday cards for my team set.  I hope to have this one done by the end of the month.  The Herrera 2021 Topps Heritage Minors just leaves me with the Nolan Gorman short print to finish that set.  


The second pwe trade was with member Roger16.  He is a fellow Cardinals fan that I have traded with over on The Bench website numerous times.  We agreed to a 2 for 2 exchange of Cardinals duplicates, but he snuck in an extra card for me.


The Mikolas Foil was the freebie that he included.  Always nice to receive something unexpected.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment