Friday, February 11, 2022

EBAY autograph

My EBAY recaps are not very exciting compared to other collectors.  It is very rare for me to spend over $20 on a card, lot, or break.  It is not that I don't like or want cards over that amount, it has more to do with being on a budget.  I try very had to stick to my card budget each month.  Some months I go over, some I go under.  For 2021, I went over $13.  Not bad at all.

In keeping with my low spending habits, last week I found a nice autograph of a Cardinals player I did not have that cost me a little more than $5 delivered.  


Prater was a third round pick in the 2020 draft.  He did not fare too well in his first minor league season last year.  1 win, 9 losses, and ERA close to 7, and walking a batter an inning are not stats that make you think you are watching a big league pitcher.  He is lefthanded though, and struck out almost 2 batters per inning.  At 23, there is still time for him to learn better control and maybe turn into an effective reliever at least.  He does have a nice autograph though.  

This Bowman Draft refractor was shipped in a EBAY standard envelope.  I am guessing that is why there were not very many bidders.  I have had great luck with this type of auction.  I would not buy a high dollar card that used standard shipping, but for what I buy it works great.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment