Wednesday, December 7, 2022

The 3 G's

I could not come up with a good theme for today's trade recap.  After some time, I noticed the 5 cards I received from TCDB member cr74 could be divided into 3 groups starting with the letter G.  Not very catchy, but after 1,000+ posts, I am bound to struggle.  Onto the cards.


My first 2022 Allen & Ginter card is also card #1 in the set.  The Cardinals announced earlier today they signed Willson Contreras to replace Molina.   I am not crazy about the 5 year term, but the amount per year is ok.  They had been after the A's Sean Murphy, but found the trade price too high.


My 2022 Gallery set is a little over half finished.  Just 4 more to go.  


The 2 best cards were these gold parallels from 2022.  Hudson is from Update, Goldschmidt from series 1.  I have not talked about the Topps buyback offer from 2022 Chrome yet, but I am not a big fan.  Glad I already have a Goldy base and a prism refractor.  I doubt I will be adding any others at the current prices.  $40 for a common refractor is crazy in my opinion.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment