Thursday, December 1, 2022

1+2+3 = a 6 Pack of Cardinals

My trading habits over the last 2 weeks have involved mostly pwe trades.  I try to keep trades to 9 cards or less when I mail that way.  Postage is usually less than $1 for both parties.  As long the trade does not involve a high dollar card or game used, I will continue to use this method.  It works perfectly for trades like my recent one with TCDB member Bigdaddymac25.  He sent me 6 Cardinals that included 3 different players.  

There are quite a few Ozzie Smith cards on my wantlist, but not many from the early 1990s like this 1993 O-PEE-CHEE.  Glad I could cross this one off my list.


I have 240 different Goldschmidt cards.  All of those have been since 2019.  That number should go up quite a bit next year.   Winning the MVP should increase the number of cards Topps will produce. 


Molina should have a ton of cards produced next year also due to his retirement after this season.  I am sure he will still be included in a ton of sets after 2023.  I have a little over 650 of his cards.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment