Thursday, January 26, 2023

TCDB/Blogger Trade

Today's trade package can count as a TCDB and a blogger trade.  Marc B of Remember the Astrodome Fame reached out to me on TCDB with a nice Astros for Cardinals trade offer.  He may not use that blog title anymore, but he still writes about his TTM successes.  He is also a great person to send my unwanted Astros to.  


I now have all the Cardinals' minor leaguers from the 2021 Panini Prizm Draft set.  It is not a very attractive set, but I do enjoy seeing players in their college or high school uniforms.


I also finished the 2022 Bowman Chrome veterans team set.  I have plenty of work to do on the prospect side yet.


I finished the prospects portion of 2022 Bowman Platinum.  Unlike Bowman Chrome, I don't have a single card from the veteran set.  


The only non-base card was a green Gypsy Queen parallel of the 2022 NL MVP.  This makes 250 Goldschmidt cards in my collection.  That total should really increase this year thanks to his great 2022 season.  Topps and Panini are sure to flood the market with his cards, but I am not complaining one bit.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment