Monday, September 11, 2023

Blogger/TCDB/Cardinals Fans Swap

Last week I received a large package from Kerry B of Cards on Cards fame/ madding on TCDB / fellow Cardinals fan sharing in this year's misery.  This one was a prize package that I have not scanned yet.  It reminded me that I had not shown the cards from our trade about a month ago.  I believe I received them when my scanner was on the way out.  Not a good excuse, but nobody's perfect.


Walker and Winn are getting a lot of playing time right now.  Hopefully getting their feet wet now will translate to success in 2024.


Nootbaar is the only current outfielder that appears to have a starting job next year.  That could change with the Cardinals needing at least 3 starting pitchers and not much attractive trade bait on the big league roster.  


1996 Flair can be confusing with the 2 different versions.  Silver letter with a gold background, or gold lettering with a silver background.  It is very easy to mistake which one you have if you are in a hurry.


Last but not least is a 1990 CMC minor league card.  Green and yellow borders are not a great combination for a baseball card.  Works better for an NCAA football card of Kerry's Oregon Ducks.





     

No comments:

Post a Comment