Monday, September 25, 2023

EBAY Lot

My EBAY spending has gone up quite a bit this month.  Most of the items I have won are single cards that have not arrived yet.  The lone exception was a nice Cardinals lot I won for about $8 that arrived late last week.  


The lot was made up of 2022 and 2023 cards, some base and some inserts.  These are my first 2023 Finest cards, including a nice Pujols insert.


Some refractors from 2023 Topps Chrome.  I also received a handful of base cards I already had.


A nice Musial base and 2 more sweet refractors from 2022 Stadium Club Chrome.  I also received some base from this set that I already had.


2 more Pujols cards including a 2023 Topps Tribute to go along with a Arenado blue parallel insert from 2023 Topps.  Very pleased with getting 5 new Pujols cards and a couple of Jordan Walker cards for less than $1 each.  



No comments:

Post a Comment