Wednesday, July 3, 2024

First Taste of Series 2

2024 Topps Series 2 has been out for almost a month now.  I am sure you have seen plenty of cards from this set.  I have not until yesterday when a trade from TCDB member mw_from_ga arrived.  



There are 13 Cardinals in Series 2.  There is a mix of Future Stars, rookies, new players, a team card, and 2 cards of guys who barely played last year.  I was thrilled to find someone with 10 of them.  I was able to send some base Topps from previous years for these.  


The trader also included this 2004 Topps Traded gold parallel as an extra.  It is not a high dollar card, but another one of those older cards from my wantlist that I rarely see, but love to cross off the list.


  

1 comment:

  1. I still enjoy this year's Topps set, something that often isn't true anymore by the time Series 2 is released.

    ReplyDelete