Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Cardinals EBAY Auto

I had some spare time last night to clean up a few cards that have been on my desk for about a week.  It was not a large stack, but getting a few things filed away still felt good.  One of the cards was a recent EBAY win.


My first Kyle Leahy auto set me back about $3.50.  This one is numbered to 199.  He appeared in 33 games this year as a reliever with an  ERA of just over 4.  Serviceable, I guess, but nothing outstanding.  Leahy will most likely get a shot to be in the bullpen in 2025 since he is a cheap option.    


2 comments:

  1. I wonder how much Topps pays players like Leahy to sign cards... and if it's more or less than $3.50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good question. Cardinal players like him and Jose Fermin signed a ton of cards and stickers this year.

    ReplyDelete