Friday, December 1, 2017

Topps Holiday Bowman Pack

I was lucky enough to have the day off on Black Friday.  I have been needing some storage boxes, so we took a 45 minute drive to the nearest card shop.  My son was wanting to bust cards, so we picked up 3 packs of 2017 Topps Update at $3.50 each.  The best cards that came out of them were a gold card, a Tom Seaver insert, and a Paul Dejong that I already had.  Since I spent over $10, we received a 2017 Topps Bowman Holiday Pack containing 3 cards.

Two of the cards were the base version.  Not a bad start, although Swanson did not have a great 2017 season.  Both of these are up for grabs if someone needs/wants them.

When I opened the pack, I failed to notice the turkey in the lower left corner.  This one is numbered to 35.  Wish it was a better player, but I have a Yankee collector who already has dibbs on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment