Monday, March 19, 2018

Fine Cards from The Collector

Earlier this month I posted about some SI for Kids cards that I had which needed new homes.  Chris from The Collector was the first to claim a handful of them.  I was not looking for anything in return, but being the great guy that he is Chris sent some return fire.


I never considered Flair cards to be junk wax even though they were produced in that era.  These 1994 cards are very sharp.  Even though I already had them, I will use them for autographed purposes. 

You never really see 1997 Donruss Pennant Edition cards for trade much.  I had the Lankford in my player collection, but both of these are new to my team collection.


I love receiving Finest cards.  I needed 6 of these 8 1997 Finest cards.  The other 2 I will peel the film off and start another team set.

Thanks for the great cards Chris, and if anyone needs/wants the SI cards I still have a big stack of them.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you could find uses for the dupes; I kind of figured you had most of these but I gave it a shot anyway.

    ReplyDelete