Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Seeing Doubles

I pride myself on having a very organized collection.  From knowing where all my cards are in certain boxes or binders to having up to date want or trade list,  I try to stay on top of things.  Sometimes my trading can get in the way though.  As was the case after Christmas when I had quite a few trades going on.  Sometimes you can lose track of what you are receiving.  One trade was with TCDB member torcato.

 
I love minor league cards.  The 1998 SP Top Prospects cards are not as sharp as the 2011 Heritage Minor League card, but they all were cards that I needed.

I also needed both of these Chrome cards.  The Yadi is from the Update series while the Ozuna is a refractor.

Just 2 days after agreeing to the above trade, I worked out a deal with TCDB member BenG76 for a few more Cardinals.

Yep, I traded for the same 2 Chrome cards.  At least the Gibson was a new card to my collection.  If any Cardinals fan needs the Chrome, shoot me an email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment