Wednesday, August 12, 2020

A Trio of Smalls

Time to play a little catch up on the trade recaps.  Instead of highlighting just 1 trade per post, I will go over 3 recent small trades.  First up is a couple of cards from TCDB member yankeedad69.


I also received a couple of Atluve cards for my son, but those are already in his album.  The Topps Gold is nice, but the Prizm Teal Wave parallel is pretty sweet even without logos.  One of these days I may get stupid and try to complete a player rainbow of Prizm cards. 

Next up is a trio of inserts from TCDB member CardsInTheBasement.


All 2020 inserts cards of great Cardinals pitchers.   The Waino rainbow foil card did not scan that great.  I love the Sutter card.  He had a great run as the Cardinals closer in the early 1980s.  He was the first in line of many good closers including Todd Worrell, Lee Smith, Tom Henke, Dennis Eckersley, etc.

The third trade was with TCDB member Americana.  This was actually a pretty large trade that included 41 cards for my 2020 Big League set, but I only scanned the 3 Cardinals from the package.

 
I have mentioned before that I never buy online exclusive cards directly from Topps.  I will gladly take them in trade though.  I have a few of the Topps Total cards from the last couple of years, but these are my first 2020 Topps 206 cards.  Not a bad effort by Topps.   

No comments:

Post a Comment