Monday, August 10, 2020

No Cardinals Baseball, But Plenty of Cardinals Cards

Well the weekend did not bring any Cardinals baseball as more players tested positive.  Not only was the Chicago weekend series cancelled, but the next series against Pittsburgh has been called off.  I believe this time the team will take more time before trying to get back on the field.  When that will be is anyone's guess.  At least I have plenty of Cardinals cards to occupy my spare time.  TCDB member TxRyan sent a handful my way that arrived late last week.


Mr. Cedeno was the last card I needed for the 1986 O-PEE-CHEE set.  Glad to knock this one off the list.


I had no idea Sportflics made a Rookie/Traded set in 1994.  Mabry is my first from the 3 card team set. 


1995 Summit Nth Degree is one of the nicer parallel sets from that time period.  Lots of glossy on a little thicker card stock make for a great looking baseball card.  These somewhat finished my team set.  I need a second copy of the Lankford card to complete it.  The first stays in my player collection.


The Hornsby is a shortprint from 2009 Topps 206.  I still need the Pujols sp to complete that set.  Slaughter is the last serial numbered legend Cardinals I needed from 2005 Artifacts.  Funny I tracked all 6 of those down, but still need 2 base cards to complete it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment