Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Another From Kerry

I received my phone call from the local health department today releasing me from my quarantine.  It will be back to the real world tomorrow.  I am very thankful to have never experienced anything more than a fever for 1 day.  Will keep my fingers crossed that nothing else pops up later and the rest of my family does not become infected.

Another thing I am thankful for is a second mailing from Kerry during my time at home.  The post office must be getting back on track is this pwe only took 3 days to get from Oregon to Illinois.


Looks like I will be adding the Topps UK set to my wantlist now that I have my first Cardinals.  


Kerry also sent the 5 base cards I needed from Heritage High Numbers.  I will have to track down 2 short prints to finish this one.  Thanks again Kerry, something is headed your way tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Am short of words for the amazing profit you helped me earn in just a week with bitcoin trading am so sorry I doubted at the beginning, I invested $200 and earn $2,500 in just one week, and kept on investing more, today I am financially successful, you can contact him via email: carlose78910@gmail.com Via whatsapp: (+12166263236) I advice you shouldn't hesitate.
    He's great

    ReplyDelete