Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Two 3 Packs

Keeping up with my recaps of Saturday's big mail day, today I will show a pair of pwe's that each contained 3 cards.  First up is trade with TCDB member Waino2Yadi.  As you can guess from his user id, he is a fellow Cardinals fan.  


It is nice to have another collector to trade my Cardinals duplicates to.  There should be more trades coming with this one as he is a relatively new TCDB member who is still entering his wants and trade list.  Gorman was the last 2020 Bowman Chrome base card I needed.  The Mikolas is a refractor, while the Altuve is my son's first card from 2020 Gold Label.  He was a little confused trying to understand the different classes and colors that went with each one.  In the end, he is just happy to have more cards to go after.

The next 3 cards were an unexpected trio from Trading Bases member Pete P.


I love when someone takes the time to dig through their cards to find me a handful of Cardinals.  Does not matter if it is a Hall of Famer like Hornsby, or a couple of guys who never made the Majors like Ferris and Haerther.  Seeing the Ferris cards brought back fond memories of attending my first minor league baseball game in 2007.  At the time my daughter was about 2.5 years old.  She loved Cars the movie.  Ferris's walk up song was Life is a Highway.  I remember she kept looking at the video board waiting to see Lighting McQueen every time she heard the song that weekend.  


No comments:

Post a Comment