Friday, February 3, 2023

Twitter Lot

My Twitter activity has increased since the beginning of 2023.  I have followed more Cardinals collectors.  I have also found more sellers running their famous stack sales.  I like the option to buy something and hold out on shipping for a week or two in case I find more cards I need.  I have also found Twitter cheaper than EBAY, at least with the cards I am buying.  Last week I bought a nice 4 pack of Cardinals from 2022 Bowman Draft that cost me $8 delivered.  They arrived safe and sound earlier this week in a pwe.


I was not a big fan of Raywave parallels when I first saw them, but they are starting to grow on me.  They do look better in person.  I am guessing I will see Baez in Peoria sometime this season.  Baez is the Cardinals ' rated prospect.  He has a ton of power, but like most young players also strikes out a ton.  Should be fun to watch.  Mejia was an international signee last year.  It will be a year or two before he makes it to Peoria.  He is the Cardinals ' rated prospect and will turn 18 in April. 


I know quite a few collectors who only go after the Chrome parallels.  I am just as happy with the paper ones, especially low-numbered ones like the green Baez.  


This is an aqua parallel of the Cardinals' 12th ranked prospect.  Mautz was a 2022 second round draft pick.  He did not pitch anywhere after he was drafted, so he will most likely start the year in low A Palm Beach.  If all goes well, he could be promoted to Peoria before 2023 is over.


 
        

No comments:

Post a Comment