Sunday, September 27, 2026

Trading with My #1

One of my favorite features on TCDB is the stats tab in your transaction history.  You can see how many trades you have completed in any given month, how many cards you have traded, and who you have traded with.  I have a group of members who I trade with often.  My #1 most frequent partner is member timriess.  He is a fellow Cardinals fan who I often exchange duplicates with.  Last week we completed our 22nd trade on the site.  


  
Starting off with some base set needs including a couple of nice 2024 Bowman's Best.


A trio of Chrome base cards from different brands.


A couple of nice cards from 2024 Topps Black & White.  Always nice to get cards from the online sets.


Some miscellaneous cards including a Musial Topps Marque, a Walker Cracker Jack sp, a numbered 2002 Upper Deck Rookie Update, and a 1987 Topps Traded Tiffany.


A pair of Bowman Top 100 prospects.  Bernal from 2026, Wetherholt from 2025.  I like the 2025 design better.  I do not like cards with dark and busy backgrounds.


Last but not least are a couple of Jordan Walker cards.  I really hopes he hits home run #30 in today's last game of the season.  Despite a terrible month of September, he has had a great season.  Normally he would be a lock for a long term deal, but with the looming lockout who know what will happen. 






No comments:

Post a Comment