Friday, April 10, 2015

Met a Killer Today!

Team set killer that is.  I have been doing this blog for about 2 months.  Along the way I have completed 3 trades, the last one bringing a pleasant surprise.  I enjoy reading other blogs about the Cardinals like Fantastic Catch .  I reached out to Weston about trading some Cardinal extras a had.  After exchanging mailing addresses, we discovered we live about 10 minutes apart.  Living in a fairly rural area with a population of less than 15,000, I would say the odds are highly unlikely I would meet a neighbor through a blog.  Weston and I met earlier this afternoon and swapped Cardinals.  He killed some team sets along the way.


David Frees finished 2012 Finest, Lance Lynn finished 2012 Topps 1987 Mini.



Jason Isringhausen completed 2006 Topps Allen Ginter.  Rolen and Duncan were need for Victory and Bazooka team sets

Weston is a big Lance Lynn fan, but he spared these two to help me out.

Last but not least a couple of member so the 2006 World Series team Jim Edmonds and Chris Duncan.

It was great meeting a fellow Cardinals collector, especially a young one who shares this wonderful hobby.


No comments:

Post a Comment