Monday, March 14, 2016

The Hits Just Keep Coming

Last week I worked out a trade for some of the 2016 Topps inserts I bought at the card show for a dime each with trader Ron from Trading Bases.  Ron collects Pirates for himself and Yankees for his son.  I believe I sent 10 inserts in exchange for a big lot of Cardinals set hits.


I like the looks of the 2015 Prizm set even if they do not scan that well.  These 6 finished my team set.

There is not much difference between 2016 Donruss and 2015 Donruss.  The lack of logos really seem to stand out on these cards.

I did get some cards with logos.  2016 Heritage is a nice clean design with a nice selection of players and even the manager gets a card.  I am thankful Randal Grichuk is the only Cardinals player that is a short print.

I love the action photos Heritage has this year.  Tommy Pham is going through the dugout lineup after hitting a home run, while Piscotty and Carpenter celebrate after scoring.

I did receive a couple of inserts.  The Holiday gold pictured one of the few times he scored last year.  Hope he can stay healthy this year.  Donruss does have some cool inserts this year.  The Piscotty die cut is a very thick card.


3 comments:

  1. Have you been able to see Holiday play first? I sure it is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not see any games yet this year, but find it interesting he is getting playing time ahead of Adams and Moss. Maybe I will get a chance to see him next week when I am in Jupiter.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete