Thursday, May 25, 2017

Not So Latest Trade Package

Trade packages have been stacking up on me in the 2 weeks since my last post.  I had cards scanned from the first one for a while now, but have not had a chance to show them off.  Little League games have taken most of my free time during the week, while travel baseball has wiped out my weekends.  Anyway, here are the cards from another TCDB trade.

These 2 1995 Leaf Limted cards completed my team set.  Nice looking cards other than the team name scrolled across the right side. 

Conlon sets from the early 1990s are some of my favorite cards.  The team sets are rather large and include some obscure players.  I just wish there was a way to tell the sets apart aside from turning the card over.  These 2 are from the 1993 set. 

I like minor league sets that give love to coaches.  Riggins was a minor league coach for the Cardinals for over 10 years before moving on to the Cubs.  The above card is from 1989 ProCards.  The early Fleer inserts were not very flashy.  No die cuts, refractors, color variations. 

Look, I am a Winner!  I am glad Topps only issued Gold and Gold Winner cards in 1992.  Not much difference in the two and both are fairly common. 

If you blink you may miss the Marlins logo on these 1993 Topps cards.  There was also a set for the Rockies.  I received the entire team set in the trade.  The Ozzie is by far my favorite card.  If you ever get a chance to get his autograph, it is a thing of beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment