I like to think I have a fairly complete player collection of Ray Lankford. Since he played the majority of his career in the 1990s, there are not a lot of 1/1s or rare game used and autos to chase. I do need a ton of printing plates and some lowered numbered parallels, but for the most part I have about every card that has seen the light of day.
My collection pales in comparison to Collecting Cutch's Andrew McCutchen stash. Autos, game used, buttons, bat knobs, nameplates, printing plates, 1/1s. You name it, he has at least one if not multitudes of each. He is running a contest challenging other player collectors to show off their top 10 cards. I had a fun time going through my binders trying to figure out my 10 favorite Lankfords.
10. 1999 Finest Gold Refractor 68/100
I am a sucker for gold refractors. These feature a deckle edge, although my scanner failed to show it. I am on the look out for another copy so I can peel the film.
9. 1998 Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems 48/50
8. 2001 Stadium Club
7. 1995 Pinnacle Museum
6. 1998 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractor 47/100
5. 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold
4. 1998 Score Rookie & Traded Showcase Series Artist Proofs 1/1
3. 1991 Fleer
2. 1998 Donruss Crusade Red 20/25
1. 1993 Finest Refractor