Thursday, July 27, 2017

TCDB Trade with a 2017 Flavor

While I was on vacation in Florida, I received a nice trade package from a Trading Card Database member that contained nothing but 2017 Cardinals.  As I was entering these cards in my spreadsheets, I realized how few 2017 cards I have.  I should have plenty of cards to chase this fall while waiting for other new releases. 
 
Weaver is getting his first start tonight, replacing Adam Wainwright.  He has done well in Triple A this year, so I hope that his success carries over tonight. This Bowman insert is very sharp.

These are my first 2017 Archives.  Long way to go on this set.

I am making slow progress on the 2017 Bunt set.  This makes 6 in the set now, with about that many left to complete the set.

Bunt has a bevy of colored parallels this year.  I believe blue is the most common.  The Programs inserts are nice for a low end product.  I always like cards with the logo in the background. 

I am so far behind on inserts this year that I lack common ones from Series 1 and 2.  On the bright side I should have plenty of cards on my wantlist so trades should be easy to do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment