Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Small Treat

Hope everyone had a great Halloween whether you took your kids out and about, or just stayed home to watch the World Series.  My 4th grade son still enjoys getting dressed up, my 7th grade daughter not so much.  We only hit up a handful of houses before calling it an evening.  My treat arrived earlier in the day in the form of trade package from TCDB member AnalogKid.


These are my first 2017 Topps Update cards.  I almost bought a blaster a few nights ago, but decided to wait until the mega boxes come out with the chrome packs.  

I wonder if Ozzie Smith was safe or out on this play.  Regardless of the outcome, it is a sweet looking action shot from a spring training game.  I believe that is Don Slaught trying to tag Smith out.

The 1998 Skybox Thunder Boss in the middle is my favorite of the McGwire cards.  I cannot recall too many cards showing McGwire running the bases.  Most of them focus on his swing like the 1999 Pacific Dynagon Diamond insert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment