Tuesday, January 16, 2018

EBAY Win Brings #1 for 2018, Sort Of

One of my card related goals I set for 2018 was to acquire 5 new Ray Lankford cards.  Unless he is included in some 2018 set, my best hope to accomplish this is through the wonderful Topps Rediscover cards. 

This one had been on EBAY for a while, but I waited until I received my EBAY bucks to make the seller an offer.  For $2 delivered, this card arrived over the weekend.  Nothing flashy about it, but it is #1 for 2018.

I hope to have some better Lankford material posted this week.  My son and I made it to St. Louis for the Cardinals Winter Warm UP on Sunday and Monday.  We did not get back until yesterday evening, so I did not take the time to scan our goodies.  It was a busy two days, but a lot of fun.  Stay tuned for more details.

2 comments:

  1. As a guy that collects some players that have been retired for years and aren't in "legends" sets, I love the Rediscover cards. I know many dislike them, but they should just send them all to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will gladly take any Cardinals, but I think I would feel a little ripped off if I ever pulled a non Cardinals from a pack

      Delete