Sunday, April 1, 2018

Hit the Century Mark

Happy Easter everyone!  Hope the bunny left you something nice.  I usually do not post on Sundays, but have a little of down time in between family dinners to share my 100th trade package on TCDB.  It arrived yesterday from member mheilenman.  This was my third trade with him since the beginning of February. 

These are the last non SP cards I needed from 2018 Heritage.  Now I need to track down the 4 SP Cardinals.  Nice to see DeJong hit 2 home runs today to help the Cardinals win a game. 

These are my first 2017 Topps Gallery Canvas cards.  I have not kept up with how all the former Cardinals are doing so far this year, but did hear Grichuk hit a home run yesterday.  I would bet he has a handful of strikeouts also.


1 comment:

  1. 100 trades on TCDB is impressive. Congrats on the milestone!

    ReplyDelete