Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Trading With Berton for His Doubles

One of my frequent trading partners on TCDB is Bertons doubles/Berton Russell.  He uses two different ids because of his large collection.  One is his wantlist, the other his trade list.  He is a set collector with over 83,000 cards on his wantlist.  He breaks a decent amount of boxes, so I always go to him when newer products come out.


Mr. Russell opened some 2018 Donruss recently and must have pulled quite a few duplicate Cardinals.  He put a nice dent in my team set.  Both the Molina and Ozuna cards are the so called short print variations.  Judging by the quantity of the cards, Panini has a much different definition of a short print than Topps does.

These are my first 2015 Panini Contenders cards.  These may not seem like Cardinals cards, but the back shows what team drafted them, so I consider them part of my team collection.       

No comments:

Post a Comment