Monday, April 16, 2018

Trading Bases Trade

Before I joined TCDB, the majority of my online trading was done through the Trading Bases group.  It does take a little more time to trade with members because you have to search their webpage for your wants and theirs.  I will say the members are some of the most generous and courteous you will find on the internet.  I am not sure how long I have been a member or how many trades I have done, but I know I have never had a problem.  Last week member Jerry R took time to go through my needs and proposed a nice trade.


These 1989 Pro Cards are not worth much, but I love finding them or getting them in trades.  These 4 completed my team set.

Jerry also completed my 1991 Line Drive Triple A set.  That is the same Al Nipper who pitched for the Red Sox in the late 1980s.   

The last of the minor league cards were these 2 92-93 Fleer Excel cards an the last 1994 Classic Best Gold card I needed.

These 2005 Bowman Draft Chrome cards are not technically minor league cards, but are close.  The quality of the card is a lot better, but like most of the minor league cards I showed, these 2 players never sniffed the majors.

The Gregg Jefferies cards is my first 1993 Topps Traded card.  I guess this is a set I have overlooked as the cards are not that hard to find.  I love the 1998 EX-2001 McGwire card.  This set was made of thick plastic.  The Essential Credentials cards look great if you can find them.  I have no comment on the 1998 Pacific Online card as it is just another Pacific set that was a bad idea.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment