Friday, December 28, 2018

Back to 2018 For a Day or Two

Today's post brings us back to more 2018 team set hits.  All of these cards came from Canada via TCDB member karsal. 


I can cross one set off my list with this Bowman Platinum DeJong.

My first 2018 Gallery cards represent half of the team set.  I am not a fan of these cards at all.  The cartoonish looking photos are just flat out bad.  The O'Neill card is the worst of this bunch, but the Miles Mikolas card I do not have is a close second.

I have a better chance of finishing the Big League gold set than the flagship one.  I have never completed a team set of Topps gold cards. 

I scored a few 2018 inserts as well.  The Wainwright Donruss Holo Green is pretty sharp in hand. 

The last 2 cards came from 2017.  The Diaz Sepia did not scan well at all.  The Martinez is a Silver Foil parallel from Honus Bonus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment