Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Some 2018 Hits Before 2019 Rolls Around

So I survived one holiday, only one more to go before 2019 hits.  I have made some progress on a few 2018 team sets, but still would like to finish more.  A trade with TCDB member BenG76 provided some help towards my goal.


Only 3 more Topps Fire to go to complete the set.  This one will not get done before 2019 unless a miracle happens.

Archives is down to needing a couple of Sps, while Bowman platinum is down to just one more card that should arrive in any day now.

While not a base card, this 2018 Update insert was on my wantlist.  It was nice of Topps to use a photo of Brock I have never seen before.  I would bet it will make an appearance in 2019.

I also have a lot of recent sets to finish.  These 2 2013 Topps mini cards knocked my needs down to 5.  Not bad considering there are 23 cards in the team set.

No comments:

Post a Comment