Thursday, December 6, 2018

Trade with a Fellow Collector/Blogger

It is always nice to trade with another blogger.  Chris from The Collector blog claimed some Red Sox from my Black Friday packs along with a few other random Sox.  He sent me some nice Cardinals from his TCDB inventory in return. 

I like the Big League parallels.  I may have to try completing one of these sets.  The golds are a lot easier to find than the flagship counterparts that are numbered.

The Upper Deck card reminds me of a  Topps Rediscover card.  The Lynn is a Rainbow foil parallel. 

Finishing out the package are a couple of power threats the Cardinals traded for that stayed with the team as free agents.  I hope new Cardinals Paul Goldschmidt will do the same.

Thanks for the trade Chris, hope we can hook up again soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad they arrived safely. I'll be happy to hook up on another trade once I get to cataloging all my baseball cards on TCDB.

    Thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete