Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Inserts From the Bench

In recent weeks I have been able to make a few trades on The Bench website.  It seems more of the true collectors are coming back.  For a while it seemed all anyone wanted to trade for was Soto, Ohtani, Judge, or whatever rookie was hot at the moment.  I was able to ship a stack of 2018 Topps Update cards from my Black Friday buy to member Billy J. in return for 4 Cardinals.

I had the blue version of the Molina, now the regular version also.  The recently departed Kelly is from 2017 Panini Chronicles.  I really hope he gets some regular playing time in Arizona.  Always a nice guy who never complained about being sent down to Triple A or having to sit and watch Molina play 28 out of 30 games in a month.  Best of luck Carson.
 
Three of these four players should have a big impact in 2019.  Flaherty should be the #2 or #3 starter, Bader the starting center fielder, and Reyes should be back healthy hopefully to contribute in some way.  I believe Mejia is a minor league free agent, so unless he just loves Memphis, he will be with another team.

No comments:

Post a Comment