Wednesday, February 20, 2019

6 Pack PWE

A recent trend I have noticed with my incoming PWE trades is seeing how many cards you can fit into one.  A popular shipping method has been to cut a 9 pocket sheet into 3 strips and using a thin piece of cardboard as protection.  The most cards I have received in one PWE is 24.  Postage was a little extra, but still cheaper than using a bubble envelope.  I have yet to receive any damaged cards this way.  Hope that trend continues.  My lastest PWE from TCDB member SeaKing had a nice 6 pack of Cardinals I needed.

I will start with my favorite card.  The 2016 Update Gold Moss is a great shot of a home run trot at Busch Stadium.  I wonder if the guy pictured on the scoreboard knows this card exists.  The 2015 Hot Streak Pujols is a very sharp looking card.  I had not even heard of this insert set before this trade.

The second Pujols in the envelope is from a 2010 Topps factory set.  Another card I have never seen before.  The Diaz is from 2017 National Trading Card Day.  I have never been able to hit a card shop on one of these days.  Maybe this year will be different.

 I have seen the 2012 Update Golden Greats Musial plenty of times, but did not realize I needed it.  The 2016 A&G Ozzie Numbers Game  looks much better than the Musial.  I am a sucker for cards that use a stadium for a background.    

No comments:

Post a Comment